Sunday, September 26, 2010

Epicurious

Have you ever heard of this name?
Such a rare name, isn't it? I don't even know how to pronounce. *blush*
Late in the morning, we had our brunch (only for weekends).
Cool bottle!
If you are a fan of cheese, i would strongly recommend
Baked eggs with toast soldiers - $12
It's soooo cheeeessssyy!! Inside it, you have the choice of having ham/mushroom/prawn. And i chose prawns! Cos i'm the lover of the prawns! =p
On the wall, there are some drawings.
Excuse me, not i draw one ah.. It's obviously drawn by a cute-cheesy-kid, who loves cheese! Who doesn't love cheese? =)
Ratatouille omelette - $12
Inside the egg, there are quite alot of fillings which melt my heart.
Breakfast burrito - $12
When you cut,
it was like WOW! There was the smoke going up. Btw, there's cheese too! (^_^)
Bill came and it amazed me.
Cos this is my first time to see this kind. A plate. lol...
I like ambiance there even though the place is quite small.
I counted that there are 3 tables ONLY for indoor! Small right? Of course, there are outdoor seats as well.
 It's best to make a reservation for weekends to avoid queuing up.
Address: Two outlets.
1) #01-02 The Quayside, Robertson Quay
Near the bridge.
Tel: 6734-7720

2) 392 The Rail Mall, Upper Bukit Timah Road
Tel: 6894-592

Website: http://www.epicurious.com.sg/
19.07.2010



No comments:

Post a Comment