Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First entry

Hello friends! Welcome to 6foodforthought.bs.com! This blog is just simple and it's all about food. Either i eat or i cook/bake.

Why 6foodforthought?
Cause foodforthought can't be used and there is someone (dun know) is using. Since 6 is my favourite number, i added the '6'. *blush* 'Food-for-thought' is like my learning of the day.

Eating: I always love to explore and try new & different food at different places.
So.. when you have a good food to recommend, do share with me, okay? Love to hear from you.

Cooking & Baking: Being a noobie, i cook and bake with a passion. Hence, i like kitchen life. Love to feed my loved ones. Every dish, i always want to learn. When you taste, i always want to know your feedback. Cooking/Baking is all about homes. It doesn't have to be in restaurants. Keep experiementing, keep repeating and keep improving are all fun and exciting. I wish to have a kitchen in my room. *blush* Lol...

As for photo: Some people think taking photo of food, must take beautiful photo. Well.. mmm... to me, maybe not. but but... Meanwhile, just look at the photo & drool can liao, okay? lol.. *blush* I will learn from my abang or few photographers of mine.

A sense of joy to share with those who love eating, cooking and baking!
Feel free to email me @ twl06.foodie@gmail.com or tagboard if you have queries. I would be glad to response. Or your feedback! (^_^)
BUT but.... The stupid comments such as spamming, i heck!!

Enjoy reading & drooling!  =p

No comments:

Post a Comment