Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ma Maison

When I entered, felt welcomed & cosy. The surrounding looks romantic, more like for couples just like me and my gf. *blush*
Cheese Fritter - $9.20
Cheeeessy! I love it. Not bad.
Scallop Hamburger - $19.80
My gf's one. I tried and it was yummlicious esp the scallop!
Pork Croquette - $12.80
Not bad. But but.. this black sauce is abit-quite salty. My god. This meant for only people who love salty. That's round-round-salad is super fresh!

When you ask for bill, they will hand you a....
Key! Cool & Interesting, isn't it? Soo homely and i can feel that!

The staffs are polite & attentive. The moment you raise your hand, they will attend to you immediately. Overall, their service of course are excellent!
Next, i wanna try Tonakatu (pork cutlet).
Expensive for students like me. Of course it's ex cause it's a Japanese!


Address: Bugis Junction #02-51
Other outlets:
- 6 Eu Tong Sen St. @ Central (near clarke quay)
- 9 Raffles Boulevard PARCO Marina Bay Stall P3-03

Website: http://www.ma-maison.co.jp 
(it's japanese language -__- fyi, that website is stated on the name-card. Don't know why they don't put english language as well. Yes, it's a japanese food but how will Singaporeans understand when they already have 3 outlets in spore.)


25.07.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment