Thursday, August 18, 2011

Marutama Ramen

This entry was actually drafted last year. *blush blush* Finally, i get to published it. *blush blush*
anyway.....................
In my whole entire life, this was my very first time eating ramen. Seriously. I heard of the name and always wanted to try. Till the day, my friend, Gladys brought me there.
Marutama Ramen- $12
I soo love their soup. The soup is like cleaner-tasting and less oil. And the meat was so tender that the taste is like wow!
Tat egg yolk is called 'Ajituke Tamago'- $1 (if you add)
I hate hate yolk. According to Gladys, she ate until like sooo high. -_- You see....
Meaning, Ajituke Tamago must be awesome.
Ramen lovers should go there.
Woohoo.... Finally i get to ramen-experience. mwahahaha....
btw, their menu is quite simple.

Dearest Gladys da ben dan, thanks for bringing me there and this treat!! (^_^)  *loves loves*

Address:
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
Spore 059817
#03-90/91
The Central
Nearest mrt: Clarke Quay

Tel: 6534 8090
Fax: 6534 8077

Website: http://www.ma-rutama.co.jp/   --> can't open. Can you?

Recommended by Gladys Wong.
15.11.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment