Monday, September 26, 2011

Arnold's

Aronld Chicken!! You should try if you have not!
Spring Chicken Set - $10.60
Can i say that it's one of the BEST chicken in Singapore?! Nicer than that KFC chicken lor. But but but hor, i... i... i... prefer the kfc mashed potato. *blush*
Tat Aronld Chicken I tasted was like so heavenly. So fresh that i kept biting biting non-stop!

Happy girl gobbled gobbled all the way and was trying to steal half of my chicken....
Kidding lah. On tat day, she was a nice girl. Only for 1 day lor. =p

I find that the price is quite cheap. Such a huge chicken with coleslaw + fries = $10.60, isn't tat cheap? Just for 2 persons. No gst. No service charge.
At first, without knowing that there is coleslaw included, we ordered a bowl of coleslaw. lol....
Coleslaw- $3
Still better than kfc. I kept eating eating eating. I want to order a huge huge bowl and da bao home. =)
Criss-cut fries- $3
Cheese sauce- 50 cents
I love love love criissssss-cut fries!! (^_^) Prefer this than french fries.


As for the drinks! Wah piang.... so expensive.. Karyin had her ice lemon tea, costs her $2.60 while I had my bandung, costs me $1.90. Just a normal cup yet so ex. -_-


Service: despite having so many people there, the food came damn fast.


Address:

810 Geylang Rd 
City Plaza #02-99
Singapore 409286
(nearest mrt: paya lebar)
Tat was the place where i ate. =)


There are other 2 new outlets which are Hougang Green Shopping Mall (new) and Pasir Ris Town Park.

Btw, Aronld Chicken can deliver to your home. Only only only to selected areas only only only..

Tel: 6746 2372

Fax: 6741 4172 

Website: http://www.arnoldsfriedchicken.com


Recommended by: Dennis Wang
25.09.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment