Sunday, November 7, 2010

Swensen

Every weekday (excluding PH) from 11am - 2pm, there is..............
1 for 1 Lunch Treats for all food items!!
Pepperoni & Cheese pizza- ($13.50)
Cheese cheeseeyy cheeesseeyyyy!!!! And the beef pepperoni are quite crispy!
Baked Spaghetti Bolognaise
In receipt, they put $0.00. Cause lunch got 1-for-1 mah.. Thus, can't remember the price. *blush*
I can eat beef but i don't really enjoy eating it. No reason for disliking beef. Choosing this meal is bcos my GF like beef. I ate 1 beef ball can already. The spaghetti is quite bland. Should put more tomato sauce.
Hot U.S. Fries & Dips
Yummy! (^_^) *hearts* We only wanted fries only. But then,1 for 1 also included. Alamak! We know we could not finish it all if we have to order another 1. We wanted fries soo badly. Left no choice, ordered....
Spice & Chic
Chic?? Officially it's a chicken! So-so only!
Coit Tower- $8.90
I got this ice cream for free!! M1 gave my dad a voucher for his birthday. Old people like Dad, can't eat ice cream. lol.. kidding lah.. Just that my dad gave an ice cream lover who is ME! *blush* Thank you, Dad.
Overall, this ice cream gave me a shiok feeling. =) None of us eat cream. Where got nice?!

Total cost $25.20 including gst & service charge. Cheap for all, isn't it?

There are so so many outlets in Singapore. I believe you can find them anywhere.
In case you don't know where, (-___-) Zzz... here is the website: http://www.swensens.com.sg
You can find more details in that website too. Do you know there are 2 outlets open for 24-hours?!! I now then know. -_-
20.09.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment